Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Been a While - Have a Muffin :)

It's been a busy fall and we've been spending most of our free time at playgroups and My Gym and with family.  I can't believe that December is just a few days away - I'm super behind on Holiday presents!  

I'll be making a little tree for little girl to play with (so hopefully she'll leave ours alone), and I'm also going to a formal masquerade party in a couple of weeks so I'd like to try to make my own mask, although I do have a backup in case I can't put one together quickly.  At least I found a great dress yesterday!  I was also planning on knitting a few caps, so hopefully I'll have some time for that as well.  Oh, and my husband as worn a few more holes in some socks.  It's going to be a busy December.  

Anyhoo, since we've been busy, I've been looking for super easy recipes on Pinterest.   I found this super easy muffin recipe.  It was so easy and tasty that I'll definitely be doing it again during this busy holiday season. 
Grab a can of pumpkin and a box of spice cake mix.  Mix together and add a splash of milk.  Scoop into a greased 12-muffin pan and bake.  I followed the temp and did a little less time than the box said.  Super easy, and pretty tasty.  No oil or eggs, so at least a little healthier too.   You don't really taste the pumpkin either.  (Not that that would have been a bad thing).  Try it out with other flavors of cake too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment