Saturday, December 29, 2012

Toddler Christmas Tree

Since my daughter is old enough to be told not to play with our Christmas tree, we decided to forgo the baby gate surrounding it this year.  It's prettier without it.

But, I did want to give her a Christmas tree that she could play with, so I cut one out of some felt that I bought at Joann.  Probably about a yard or a yard and a half.  I hung the tree on the wall with some of those little 3M stickers that you can pull cleanly off the wall.  Then I cut some ornaments out for her and a star for the top of the tree.   Since felt sticks to felt it's a super easy project.  We were super busy so I didn't get very creative with the ornaments.  Perhaps next year I'll spice it up a little bit.  She loved to play with it, especially the star, and we never had a problem with her touching our tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment